Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Clarysta Works It

Just a little embarrassing last week, to be on LiveMeeting for work and get caught with the LotRO forums up. Ooops.

Where's the song, Clarysta? Good question. The process goes like this: I'll have a thought in my head and Google for lyrics to fit that thought. (Fit That Thought is an interesting tongue-twister, and even more so if you say it like, "Fit That Thought Is A Thongue...Tongue Thwis..." ah, forget it.)

Coincidently, I found the lyrics to a song called You Got Caught, by Career Suicide. Nothing I'd ever heard before. And didn't want to take the chance that it was prophetic.

Not my kind of music, which can usually be found on Last.fm under Singer/Songwriters. Clarysta has her own Last.fm account. I think you can search for it.  She's all over this social media stuff. Word of warning...if the theme song to Despicable Me shows up...well, don't hate on me too much, ok? Freakin' scrobbling, there are no secrets left in this world...

Anyways,

Been wrangling ponies all month. Clarysta now has the Dunedain, Algraig and World Renown horses. Woooo. None of which match the green outfit she's wearing. Is it sad that I'm waiting for an update just to see what new outfits we'll get?

Caption this - Why I don't play in the Moors:

Photobucket

 

Why I do play in the Mistys:

http://s51.photobucket.com/albums/f385/Clarysta/?action=view&current=Sled...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment