Saturday, December 11, 2010

Clarysta Lights It Up

I throw my hands up in the air sometimes, saying AYO

Muster Courage! Rallying Cry! Words of Courage! Then I point at the mob and yell War-Cry Kill it faster!

Duoing with The Flying Minstrel - his dps with me there to wave my arms around a lot, we should be able to finish these deeds. That are KILLING me - literally and figuratively.

Funning tonight was Old School Barad Gularan in Angmar. It never fails, no matter how specific you are:

Clarysta: 2/6 LFM for Barad Gularan, the level 50 instance in Angmar

Dork Player: Is that the raid?

I was soloing the Hillman and Angmarim deeds in there yesterday, and was reminded of that by a 368s repair bill when I stopped by a vendor this morning. Tonight 6 level 65's shredded it. I sneezed and missed the Forvengwath fight entirely.

BG was actually my very first level 50 instance, ran it the summer of 08 with The Riders of Rohan, an amazing group of really nice people. So nice, in fact, that they forgave my newb-ness and let me have Captain's Arm. Which the bad men sold off when they hacked my account.

Took 2 1/2 years for Clarysta to finally finish the bosses in there. I'm sooo happy to get my 5 Turbine Points! Only 1990 more to go to buy the Steed of the Night. Epic title comes with that 5 TP - You may now be known as Clarysta, Defender Against the Terror

Only 8 more deeds to finish the Eriador instance meta-deed. 

And it goes on and on and on...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment