Sunday, November 21, 2010

Clarysta Skirmishes

Weren't you the one who tried to hurt me with goodbye
You think I'd crumble
You think I'd lay down and die
Oh no, not I
I will survive



Or not...


Yesterday, in GLFF:


Clarysta: LFM for Bounty Drake
Someone Else: Why don't you just solo him?
Clarysta: Too lazy
Clarysta: I'm watching Wrath of Khan and eating Milk Duds, think my soloing abilities are compromised

Tried to solo Mr. Rothlug today, sadly sans James T. Kirk's inspiration. Maybe a Milk Duds hangover was impacting my performance as well. In any event, The Champ had to bail me out. 


For the second time today, actually. Earlier, in the GLFF:


Clarysta: Need to borrow someone for a minute - level 60+

Soloing FG today, lots of fun, lots of dying and my armour broke. Had to pull in a volunteer to hold the instance for me while I went back to repair. The problem is the first pull with the sentry, the guard, and about 132498347 little orc dudes. Multiple suicide charges (yelling "KHAAANNNN!! as I ran), I finally got the sentry and the guard by themselves, then with a final Attack of Awesomeness, burned through the sentry to leave just the guard. The guard was easy, once I realized I didn't HAVE to stand there and get "Split In Two" by back-to-back 2k hits.


Cleared a lot of the downstairs by myself, and finally came across Sentry+Guard pull #3. Tired of the whining, The Champ came to my rescue, and we cleared everything except the mess hall in just a few moments.


The mess hall didn't go so well :-( Didn't even get to ask for "Pan-Seared." Bugs in the kitchen? Ew?



Odd Fact - the title Skirmisher does not in fact come from skirmishing. It's an FG title.


No comments:

Post a Comment