Friday, November 18, 2011

Clarysta Wants the Big One



I've stopped doing a lot of end-game group content. So I'll answer this as a soloer/duoer. For me it's about character progression which means
BIG CRITS.

Don't kid yourself and say that's not what you want too. What do you do when you get new "stuff?" Yeah, you know it. No need to be embarrassed. You equip it, run out and see how much you can hit or heal for. 
KaBLAMM! WHAM! SMASH! (you go, melee demon!)
SHAZAAM! (all the tactical damage classes focus fire!) 
And a big operatic la-La-LA-LAAAAA! (healers sing it LOUD!)

I don't care about much else. Just how do the stats affect my crit size and frequency. So I see a set of gear with 3 times as much might as the crafted set, and I probably want that. At least to play around with. And impress the lowbies that I help occasionally. 
Maybe Turbine should have a gear-rental program for those of us that just want to try not buy. New marketing - "Look what you can do when you hit 75!"
Sadly, I have no screenies of my big hits. Probably because the lovely lady captain was not in any position to do damage until mid-2011. Or it could be because I stopped taking screenies.
Oh, the other thing I want are awesome cosmetics. Please no make ugly crafted gear no more thank you. Or if I'm going to craft something, at least it should look like I made it to fit me and not my horse.
I swear you hit me like a vision
I, I, I wasn't expecting
But who am I to tell fate where it's supposed to go?

I'll take flying mounts too please.

Oh, this is how it starts, lightning strikes the heart
It goes off like a gun, brighter than the sun
Oh, we could be the stars, falling from the sky
Shining how we want, brighter than the sun, yeah

No comments:

Post a Comment